Friday, May 13, 2011

Mad Love in Crazy Times



I was privileged with receiving this soothing compilation early from friends over at LYFSTYL, but also unlucky because Blogger wouldn't let me blog about it when I needed to. This compilation started as a project by Yojimbo Billions and was later picked up to be released through LYFSTYL. I would strongly suggest playing it through first to last and then doing it again, and again. Great work by all the musicians and artists. Here it is,SO GO GRAB IT, MAD LOVE in CRAZY TIMES:
Track Listing from LYFSTYL

Corduroi - The Way I Feel Inside (Corduroi Remix)

City Of The Asleep - I Am Stretched On Your Grave (Armodue Mix)

Mutual Benefits - Funnel of Love

Starfawn - TRSLPNGWTHBRKNHRT (Starfawn Remix)

Macklin Underdown - Subnarcosis (Darkroom Love)

Quezo - Corcovado (Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars)

Short Circles - James & Evander - Slap Bracelet (Short Circles Remix)

A Flawless Descent - Glass Vase Cello Case (A Flawless Descent Remix)

Pinemarten - True Blue

Yojimbo Billions - Our Theme (Jon Brion’s Main Theme from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)

Galapagos - Foool

Mad Love In Crazy Times by lyfstyl

No comments:

Post a Comment